Wednesday 26 August 2009

War ensemble

Shin Angyo Onshi : I am late reviewing this gem. Oh did I say...it was a gem... review over. If you can get past the confusing first chapter, you are going to be blown away as the story progresses. The storyline kind of reminds me of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. A mysterious anti-hero, a past that haunts him, a goal to take somebody down... the list of similarities goes on.

The artwork greatly improves as you progress through the chapters:




The only thing I could not stand was this lady's character design because it is really unnecessary (except maybe to boost sales?) :


If you can ignore this, you are really going to enjoy the story and it is going to keep popping in your head weeks after you are done. Thanks to Clarence for introducing me to this.

No comments: