Tuesday 14 August 2007

Fade to woah woahhh

I am late with this because I have not been interested in Metallica for a long time. Anyway the next album is supposed to be produced by Rick Rubin but after hearing the two new songs , I am wondering what the fuck. wad ze fark. vad der fock.



I don't know what the flying fuck James is singing but at 3:58 ( 6:01 if timer is counting down) I think the lyrics are...

Open up your kid
Spirit dialate
Watch the falling sand
Shifting through his hand
Open up your dick
Spirit dialate
Whisper to your friend
That is not the end

DUD-DEE-ANDDDDD!!!
NOT THE ENDDDDDD!!!!
DUD DEE KODOOOO!!!
that's all....




Watching the above video was worse than watching Monster-in-law.



woah woooo woah woah woooooo woah. I had no idea Hanson was co-producing this album.

No comments: