Friday 31 August 2007

Furry

I am not a big fan of furries. In fact I might actually hate them. There are people who like them though. Read about them here.
Check out furry artwork like this, this, this, this and this. I am sorry to these artists for using your work as examples but I needed examples. These creep me out, animals posing like sex objects. I can't tell which is worse, sexy furry art or the movie, Monster-in-law. Anyway, we did grow up watching cartoons that had furries in them and there's also a couple of furry artwork that I like. Here are a few.

By Shawn Ye:

Mau, a race of creatures found in The Spoils universe. These are some of the cards that feature them:



Kimahri Ronso, a character from Final Fantasy X and FF X-2:

Bugs Bunny, I used to draw this fucker a lot when I was young. I drew the Smurfs too. I hated the Care Bears.

3 comments:

ChrisV82 said...

Shawn Ye is very good. He reminds me of Anri. I wonder whatever happened to that guy (Anri, not Ye).

psychodevil said...

I have no idea who is Anri. Did a google and wikipedia search and some Japanese singer popped out. Are you talking about him?

ChrisV82 said...

I meant Anry, of course - http://anry.deviantart.com/

He did the cover for a Blind Guardian single (almost wrote that as "Bling Guardian").