Wednesday 13 June 2007

Made in God's image

Well, I started practising my anatomy drawing. It's important to have all the bloody basics and to achieve that, I bought a damn good anatomy book that costs me $76. *heart pain* I have been sketching since last night, and drawing the male form is a real headache. All those damn muscles especially those on the back. I also wish humans had tentacles instead of hands and feet.

After wasting lots of paper, I decided to try painting something on the comp without looking at any reference. It was supposed to be a normal looking lady but she ended up looking like an Asian hooker. I wonder why...


So far it does not look that bad but I will need to show some people and get some feedback. Took me close to two hours to finish this and it is only black and white... I hate hands.

No comments: