Friday 29 June 2007

The Mob Rules

Today I was over at Inokii and the shopkeeper told me that Black Sabbath was coming down Oct 27th. I was a little short on dough, so I did not pre-order the ticket but you can bet your rainbow (hee hee) colored ass I will be there.

Ronnie James Dio has a beautiful voice of an angel getting his nipples pierced. Check out this video, Rainbow in the Dark from Dio's Holy Diver album.



An interview where he is bashing Amercian music fans. Chris V, I will be looking forward to your comments.



By the way I bought Mayhem's Deathcrush. Necrolust (Track 5) is seriously good shit.

4 comments:

ChrisV82 said...

Go see Dio live if you can, because, get this, he has one of the three best voices in metal and he is going to turn SIXTY-FIVE years old in a couple of days. This is a man that has literally grown up with rock and roll. I can't believe he can still sing so well.

And really, the Sabbath work he did is probably his best material.

Yeah, American music fans are fairly lame, in my opinion. Europe and Japan (and South America, come to think of it) have been far better about embracing different music.

psychodevil said...

Unless Dio himself breaks his hip and cancels this concert, there is no way in hell I am going to miss it.

I can't wait to tell my future son that I saw Dio live. If he says 'meh', I am going to knee his face.

ChrisV82 said...

Bunch him in the baby maker.

That reminds me, what Dio-era Sabbath albums do you have?

psychodevil said...

Only the Mob Rules album.